WHAT TO EXPECT
Many conditions treated at CCN are not a quick fix. The initial package is intended to discover the root cause of dysfunction and start patients on a treatment plan. Neurorehabilitation is a process that requires the patient to be an active participant in their health and healing. My job as your doctor is to teach you the interventions so that you may heal yourself. This is not passive care, so if you are ready to take action then this is the right clinic for you. Please call or email with additional or follow-up questions.
Finding Clarity Start-up Package
This package is intended to help find the root cause of what may be going on. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, most patients are required to commit to the package. If for any reason the follow-up appointments are not used, a reimbursement minus the costs for services already provided must be made within 30 days by law.
This package includes:
- First Visit: History, Neurological Exam and Imaging Ordered When Appropriate - 90 minutes
- Imaging may include X-rays, MRIs, CT scans
- Labs that may be recommended include CBC, Complete Metabolic Panel, Complete Thyroid Panel, Complete Iron Panel, US Biotek Food Sensitivity Panel, Stool Testing
- Second Visit: Continued Neurological Exam and Basic Initial Treatment - 60 minutes
- Tests include Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA), Videonystagmography (VNG) with video recording and Balance Tracking Systems (BTracks) with a Report.
Third Visit: Explanation of Treatment Plan and First Full Neuro Rehab Session - 45 minutes